Saturday, June 28, 2008

New look!

The blog has been revamped. Again. The old look just wasn't "old" enough for me. In looks. But this one looks ancient and I like it. Still playing around with a few things. Not quite sure I like the graphic of St. Basil's, so any ideas are appreciated. This one isn't quite so easy to insert a custom banner at the top.

And yes, I've been a bad blogger again. I'm currently unemployed and have spent the last week catching up on a whole bunch of stuff I'd had to let slide the last couple of weeks because of work. I don't know quite yet what I'm going to be doing for the next little while but I'm looking around at different things. It's all complicated by being short on vehicles this past week. My sister was in a wreck last weekend so she's been using my mom's car. Which pretty much leaves me and my mom stranded here at the house! Not that I mind.

So, let me know what you think about the new look!

4 comments :

  1. I love the new look. Has an ancient times look. Nice. Hope you find a new job that you will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new "old" look! Looks like it has a history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the scroll--nice flavor =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, I like it! I think it looks more old fashioned, too :D

    ReplyDelete