Sunday, March 23, 2008

No, I'm not dead...

I'm not dead, I didn't fall off the face of the earth and I didn't move to Timbuktu. Surely by now they have Internet in Timbuktu... Which would have been a vast improvement on my situation.

I had every intention of doing a late posting of Spotlight. Work was extremely busy Wednesday, and I usually write blog posts in between jobs. And I had every intention of posting the Friday Fact and finishing up the series on lace. The weather had other ideas.

Twas a very blustery day Tuesday and the wind was blowing so hard that it was making the electric transformers pop and surge. Which fried the wireless router that my Internet runs through. Papa fixed that one, but I spent the day working at a desk that I don't like. Wednesday went great. Until about 2:30 that morning, when the other router died.

Right as Papa had to work for 2 days, so he couldn't fix it. I didn't get to work Thursday or Friday, didn't get to check my email, read my blogs or post on my own blog. It was a tough two days, let me tell you! I finally hightailed it to House of Java Friday afternoon to download my mountain of email.

It's fixed now. Hopefully. So far it's been 24 hours since anything acted up. That's a good sign. *knock on wood* But did I use that time to write? Nope. Ended up running errands for my mom, helping her clean a closet out and getting ready for my sisters BD party. Much fun was had though, so it's all good.

No comments :

Post a Comment