Saturday, February 16, 2008

And now...

Welcome to RachelWilder.net! My blogger address will still work, as does www.rachelwilder.net.

I'm not ready to have actual content on my website, but I am ready to start building name recognition. I did make the banner, and it'll do for now. Historical fiction is my first love, and I've already established a history presence on this blog, so I think the new banner captures that. It also uses the image that I want associated with my name. Whenever people hear "Russia", one of the first images their mind presents is St. Basil's Cathedral. Someday I hope to be able to use my own photograph of St. Basil's on my website. But for now, I'll make do with clip art.

1 comment :

  1. It looks nice, Rachel. May you get to see St. Basils IRL soon!

    ReplyDelete