Friday, January 4, 2008

A new year

2008 has arrived. Hard to believe for me. Why do the years speed up as you get older?

There was no Friday Fact today because I need to go back through my archives to see what I've already done. I'll get back to my regular schedule next week (I hope) now that the holidays are all over and I'm done traveling for awhile.

I've finished my first round of edits from my CP's on A Time For War. I need to make at least one more pass through it. It's really coming to life now with their well-placed comments. I'm so excited over the direction that my writing is going to go this year. Quite the thrill.

The new job starts on January 21st. For the next 2 and a half weeks I'm happily unemployed. The time will be used to get my room cleaned up good and finish getting my desk properly organized. Also a lot of stitching will get done. I've missed that so very much, being addicted to it and all.

I spent most of my birthday money on books. I'm having a devil of a time figuring out what to read after I finish Revealed...

1 comment :

  1. I hear you about getting back into the routine. I'm so ready for it, but the vacation keeps going on and on and on.

    ReplyDelete