Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Continuing Trials of Zoe- Part 2

Here we go again...... The Munchkin is at the vet. For another insect sting. It happened sometime Friday, and she spent all of Friday night on the roof hiding in a hole. I finally got her down Saturday morning and brought her in the house.

Last night it looked good. Woke up this morning, checked her over and the wound was the size of a nickel and oozing something awful. So we rushed off to the vet, and found out that it's abcessed. She has to stay there till Thursday at least, on IV antibiotics and pain medication. My poor baby! She's had such a hard year, the trouble just never ends.

So I'm about to have a huge vet bill to deal with. Again. Plus my trip and Christmas shopping. At this point, I don't see how I'm going to manage all of that if my cottage industry doesn't bring me in some more money.

1 comment :