Saturday, October 27, 2007

38 Questions

Erica asked for people to play along, so I'll play along!

1.Name one person who made you laugh last night? Uhm..... I think it was my brother

2. What were you doing at 0800? I was asleep!

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Shouting for The Munchkin.

4. What happened to you in 2006? Ria came and spent 2 weeks with me! We had a blast and before her trip was even over, we'd started planning my next trip to see her. 30 more days!!!!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? I asked The Munchkin what she was doing.

6. How many beverages did you have today? 2, a glass of grape juice at breakfast, and a Mt. Dew at lunch. I'm feeling parched though so I need to get me some water...

7. What color is your hairbrush? Black and purple

8. What was the last thing you paid for? The stuff I bought at Hobby Lobby last night.

9. Where were you last night? At home, stitching and watching a documentary on Bram Stoker and Dracula.

10. What color is your front door? Purple!! (ETA: Um, it's not purple. I don't know why I typed purple. Maybe I wish it was purple. It's actually a really ugly brown and it's got fake 3D wood grain. Mama actually likes it kind of, but I wish she'd get rid of it! Don't ever to try to knock on it, that's why there's a brass knocker. You'll rip all the skin off your knuckles)

11. Where do you keep your change? In my purse. I live by my Check Card though, so I don't have a whole lot of change.

12. What’s the weather like today? Absolutely beautiful!

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? You mean there are other flavors besides chocolate?

14. What excites you? Lots of stuff! A new idea for a story, a new piece of conflict, a new revelation about a character, a new Nadia Tate mermaid, a new Mirabilia mermaid, my kitty, finding a new book about Russia. I could keep going on and on and on, but I'll stop now.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Not at the moment.

16. Are you over the age of 25? I will be next year.

17. Do you talk a lot? Nope.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Not even once.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? I used to.

20. Do you make up your own words? Not as often as my sister does.

21. Are you a jealous person? I think everyone is sometimes

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Asa


23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kaye.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? On my cell phone it's my sister, not sure who on the house phone.

25. What does the last text message you received say? It was from Cingular and I deleted it upon receipt.

26. Do you chew on your straw? No.

27. Do you have curly hair? If out of a box counts, yes I have curly hair.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? A baby shower

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? The Bead Lady.

30. What was the last thing you ate? A Kit Kat.

.31. Will you get married in the future? That's the plan!

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I don't think I've watched a movie in the last 2 weeks...

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Nope, not in the sense of anyone I might be dreaming about marrying. I don't characters count for this question, lol.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? About 10 minutes ago

35. Are you currently depressed? No, but only because I'm on anti-depressants.

36. Did you cry today? No, but I came close at lunch thinking about the possibility that Mimi won't be alive to come to my wedding.

37. Why did you answer and post this? Because Erica asked if anyone wanted to play.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

1 comment :

  1. A purple door? Wow, that's adventureous! We're boring--white. Fun answers =)

    ReplyDelete