Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm a Brownie!

Georgiana posted What Kind of Dessert Are You? Naturally I have to play.


You Are a Brownie

Decadent and intense, you aren't for the weakhearted.
Those who can deal with your strong flavor find out how sweet you really are.

First thought: WHAT??? That can't be right. I don't think of brownies as a dessert. They're in the same category as cookies- you eat them whenever the mood strikes or you need a quick mood elevater. But then I read the description. I am intense and not for the weak-hearted. Those who can deal with my strong personality and strong sense of who I am, do like me. Those who can't deal with it run the other way so fast it'll make your spin.

2 comments :

  1. Brownies are so yummy! Amazing how accurate this lil' quiz was, eh? Mine too! Except I really wanted to be cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brownies. Explains a lot. :-)

    ReplyDelete