Sunday, July 29, 2007

A funny

I freely admit I'm a fan fiction junkie. Every once in a while I go browsing through the Disney category of fanfiction.net, just to see what sort of Little Mermaid stuff might be there.

That's what I'm doing right now, just for the heck of it. And I stumbled across this. It's a one-shot in the Sleeping Beauty universe. One of the funniest things I've read in a long time! And I have to say I agree with Phillip. Charming and Whats-his-name have no personalities. Phillip is the most well-rounded prince there is in the world of Disney Princesses. (Aladdin doesn't count)

Also did find a really good TLM story done from Eric's POV. Will have to check on that one again to see if she updates it. I love stuff done from his POV. In fact, in my head, he has a backstory and everything. That's part of why I'm so excited about the Broadway musical, it fleshes Eric out and gives him songs!

I have 1 almost finished TLM story, and plot bunnies for 3 more. One of those 3 is nearing halfway done and is about their son. I pretend TLM II never happened, as do most TLM fans.

No comments :

Post a Comment