Friday, June 8, 2007

For your amusment


For your viewing amusement, I present Zoe being Zoe. AKA as silly as she can possibly be! The glass isn't quite half-full of water. My cat is addicted to water. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing... She drinks more water than any cat I have ever known! Thankfully she's never gotten her head stuck doing this. I hope it stays that way.


Not a lot to talk about on the writing front. I haven't touched anything in about a month. Well, except for editing the short story that I submitted in the Writer's Toolbox contest. It seems like I've been on an emotional roller coaster. Not exactly conducive to writing time. I've been having major trouble sleeping due to my fibromyalgia and having a hard time with some recurring depression symptoms due to being so tired from not sleeping well. Papa upped my medicine and I take the first higher dose tonight. I dearly hope it does the trick! I miss my writing, and my characters miss me I'm sure. They're not even really talking to me right now because I've got such a bad case of brain fog.

It should take about a week for the new doseage to make a real difference, so I'm just going to have to wait and see. I'm going to Pasadena next week for the Nancy Drew Sleuths convention and very much looking forward to that. I'll be totally exhausted and terribly jet-lagged when I get back Sunday evening, so maybe after I get my body clock reset my writing routine will resume.

1 comment :

  1. Love the picture of the little "munchkin". :0

    ReplyDelete