Tuesday, May 8, 2007

8 Random Things

OK, I got tagged by Georgiana for 8 Random Things. First the Rules. And since I have 2 blogs, in order to get my 8 people tagged, I'm posting this at both of them.

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog

Okey-dokey, here we go!


1: I am The Munchkin's favorite chew toy
2: I sleep in socks year round, even when it's 80 degrees outside at night
3: I have crooked ankles and don't like to wear high heels because of it, very sad
4: I own 9 American Girl dolls, with #10 coming home this summer
5: I have a phobia of small cars
6: I like watching Discovery Health
7: I read military history books just because it's fun
8: I don't like nuts in my chocolate

So, now I tag! My mother, Laura, Lynette, Gill, Belinda, Michelle, EeKoon, and Dana!

3 comments :

  1. You definately should go get have a nice, long chat w/the neighbor about his cat. So uncool for your kitty. Wish you luck.

    Working on the tag. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I definitely don't like nuts in my chocolate either! Totally ruins the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a phobia of small cars, too, whether I'm in one (being both tall and large, they're uncomfortable as well) or whether they're darting in and out of traffic near me. With as much longhaul truck traffic as we have on the interstates through Nashville, I just know I'm going to witness a little Miata or Prius get squashed one of these days!

    ReplyDelete