Thursday, February 22, 2007

3..2..1.. Live!

Well, this is it. This is my blog for any and all musings/thinking out loud/rants related to my writing. That's what I consider myself. Not a tour guide, not an archivist, not a secretary. A writer. A novelist if you will. That what my true passion is, creating worlds and breathing life into them.

By worlds I don't mean fantasy. I'm not a fan of fantasy really, Narnia excepted. My true writing passion lies in the historical genre. I also have WIP's going in contemporary inspirational romance. I'd love for some of them to turn into romantic suspense, but so far the heroes and heroines don't want that.

This is where I'll post about my trials and triumphs as I take my writing to the next level. The level of pursuing completion and polishing my craft, and hopefully someday being able to put "published author" next to my name. It's also a place where I can rave about new favorite books, or old favorite books that I'm re-reading for the umpteenth time.

I'm sure there will be more than a few ravings about how I still struggle with head-hopping. That's where the title comes from. I confess. I'm a head-hopper!

Over on the sidebar are links to some of my favorite authors, a picture of moi and a picture of my cat. Zoe the Munchkin, aka the devil child. And yes, she's in my bathtub.

2 comments :

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm sure you'll have as much fun as I do "hopping" from blog to blog--no more head hopping though, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There TC--Welcome to blogdom!
    Here from the acfw :)

    ReplyDelete